Monday, October 04, 2004

One of the Two

One of the Two

Either one of these two beauties, would have been a great birthday gift. ;-0)

I am well and truly in my 30's. It just doesn't feel like it nor has it struck me hard. Somebody had to point it out to me. Oct 73-74 1 yr, 74-75 2 yrs, 75-76 3 yrs , I went on with my fingers and lo , the count was 31, Thirty One Years completed. Holy Suck !

Sub-consciously I have been still on the thought that I am around 29. Maybe I am stuck in past, but somehow I never got hold of the 30's thingy in the last two years or so. Actually I came into my 30's two years back and I have never really given a thought to it. Yup, it's also true that the last two years have been fantastic for me, been enjoying every moment of it. Maybe that's the reason.

In any case, the gifts that I have mentioned still points to the fact that I am mentally still in my 20's. What the heck, it doesn't matter.

One of the Two

By the way, I celebrated my B'day on Oct 1, I did something that I haven't done before. I was on the late evening flight to New Delhi. Shraddha was pissed that I was travelling instead of partying with her, but I had to go. I have never been to India's Capital - Delhi before this visit.

No comments: