Friday, May 13, 2005

Books

After two and half months of intensely busy life and I will walk home to an empty home today.
My wife and daughter have left to Pune to my in-laws place and I shall be alone for a long time. Been very busy in the last 80-90 days with the new baby around, our in-laws visiting, relatives and friends dropping by to see the baby, hospital visits, incessant cleaning/feeding, long drawn out nights, bleary eyed entry to office, getting the new house readied, legal and other work and suddenly I have nothing to do at home.

I dread to see the empty 'Swing (Cradle)' tonight when I enter home, I am going to terribly miss my 'Bublee'. The first thing I did after dropping them to the Airport is to walk to the book shop within the office campus and promptly bought three books to read. I have to keep myself occupied.

BTW, today is Friday the 13th.

No comments: