Thursday, May 13, 2010

We told her

We told my daughter that we are going to visit the doctor that helped Mama to give birth to you and she had that expression like - OK, so ? Once we were in we were also very happy and proud to inform the doctor, here's the one that you helped us deliver 5 years back. Good to meet up with my wife's gynaecologist after so long.

As they got ready to do the inital scan, my daughter got very curious and was like what's happening, what are they doing to Mamma and she went and stood near her. As the gyn started explaining and pointing to the screen is when she realised and I shall never forget her expression. She came to me and we told her - Mamma has a baby in her stomach and she didn't say anything, it was all too much information for her. She was like - how and really and like super excited, but didn't express much, I don't really know what was she feeling but she was completely quiet and all smiles.

No comments: