Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Work .....

By no means my professional life has been straight,easy and safe and nor do I expect it would be in future, yet I have never stopped trying and improving. Nothing works out easily and clearly in my life but what sets me apart is the appetite to fight it out at every stage and at every level irrespective of the consequences.

The place where I have reached right now has taken me 10 years, what would usually take 3-4 years for people, for whom everything happens at the 'right time' and in the 'right place'. That's the way life goes with me. That's the way it would be, I guess. But then the kind of satisfaction, I carry is undescribable. Everything that I have done and achieved is purely on my own steam with my own effort and perseverance. No special treatments, no short cuts, no God Fathers, no help but my own effort.

No comments: