Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back in India

I had promised myself that when I land in US, I will diligently maintian my experiences on this blog. I was extremely excited about the prospect of living in US. I always wanted to go to US, grew up dreaming of the American Life. I thought I would have so much to write, so much to be excited about and so much to share with the world. Well, I did have lots of exciting times, I did have so much to write, I did have so much to share, but then I had so much to live too, so much to do and explore, I never really got around writing.

I completely forgot the blogging part of my life.

How ironic that I am getting back to this after I have completely finished my stint in US, completed living the American dream. It's 3 years now, I came back to India this January, and now I am attempting to write again.

Nevertheless, it's good to be back again on this site, hoping to be a regular. Let's see how this goes this time.

No comments: