Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How significant was this Solar Eclipse ?

The experiments the Chinese are carrying out to check if there's a change in Earth's gravitational pull during the eclipse, the findings if conclusive could be HUGE. All the previous twenty odd experiments haven't determined anything. I hope something comes out of those experiments. Who's doing what else during this Eclipse? What else are we going to learn, hoping for fascinating outcomes.

I am in Bangalore, so didn't experience it here, but I wanted to keep an eye on the surroundings to see if there's anything unusual happening around me. Well I slept through and woke up to see cloudy skies, just an usual morning, nothing special. Of course, nothing was supposed to happen here, but nevertheless wanted to check out.

No comments: